Wilton Golf Club Dress Code
We ask that you observe our dress code on the course . If you do not meet the minimum dress code you may not be able to play so please make sure you follow the guidelines.
- Jeans, training shoes, football or rugby shirts, tracksuits, jogging suits, and vests are not permitted anywhere, either in the clubhouse or on the course.
- Gentlemens' shirts must have collars and sleeves and must not be worn outside of the trousers.
- Only knee length tailored shorts are permitted and must be worn with either knee length socks or sports socks.
- Spiked golf shoes must be worn when playing or practising. Juniors may use trainers on the course.
- Golf caps must be worn peak forward.
- You must not wear golf equipment (eg shoes, caps, waterproofs) in the clubhouse after 8pm.
- Minimum dress standard in the clubhouse for visitors is smart/casual.