Welcome to the home of Wilton Golf Club
Wilton Golf Club is rapidly developing a reputation for the best golfing day out in the area. The 18 hole golf course is set in parkland with an abundance of trees and shrubs which also makes for a pleasant walk.
We have spaces available for new members in all categories. There is no joining fee and our rates are competitive. Go to our membership page for more details and an application form.
To proceed with your application simply contact the Club Secretary. Contact details can be found on our contact page.
View our Visitors page for details on playing and then Contact the Professional Shop on 01642 452730 to arrange your visit.
Our Latest News
WILTON GOLF CLUB – GUIDELINES FOR RETURNING TO GOLF AT WILTON
In the interim there needs to be certain measures that we put in place in order to protect the safety of our members and to ensure that we comply with government regulations and social distancing. We also need to ensure that we have systems in place that are fair to all members and to allow all members fair access to the golf course.
The golf course will be open to members only, you must book a tee-off time and you must have already paid your fees before you will be allowed to book a time.
- Tee off times will be from 7.30 til 6.00, after 6.00 you can still play but you must stay clear of the 1st tee if there is anyone using it and you cannot tee off until the 1st green is clear. You must also adhere to all of the other rules that will documented in this notice.
- Everyone must start at the 1st hole, no exceptions, regardless of time of day or how busy it is.
- You can only play in either a 1-Ball or a 2-Ball and you must maintain social distance at all times.
- You should only arrive at the golf course no earlier than 15 minutes before your allotted time and one of your group must report to the shop to check in. Upon finishing you round you must leave immediately, and not wait or gather with other groups. Ashtray groups and the exchanging of money is strictly forbidden.
- You can only book a time the day before you want to play. To book a time please ring the shop on 01642 452730. If you wish to play on a weekend, then priority booking will be given to those who have not played during the previous week, in order to ensure that we are giving all members the opportunity to play at least once a week. This will work by ensuring that those who have already played that week can only ring up on the actual day to book and not the day before.
If you have a locker, then you must remove any equipment that you may need at the first available opportunity. After Sunday 24th May the locker rooms will be locked until further notice.
- The locker areas will be strictly limited to one person in at a time.
- Once you have collected any equipment that you need then for the foreseeable future it must not be put back after your round, it must be taken home.
- The locker rooms will be open from 7.00am til 7.00pm.
- The toilets, both ladies and gents will be open and will stay open even when the locker areas are closed off for use.
- The toilets should only be used by a maximum of 2 people at any one time and part of the areas will be closed off to ensure social distancing. The toilets will be closed each evening at 7.00pm.
Remember at all times please maintain your social distance of at least 2 metres and you must not at any time gather in any groups.
- Flagsticks will be in the holes and must not be touched or removed. We have modified the cups so that you are able to remove you ball without touching the flag.
- Rakes have been removed from the bunkers so please smooth the sand over with your shoe or club after use.
- Ball washers, seed boxes, ball chutes etc must not be used and will be made inaccessible.
- Men play from the yellow tees, Ladies from the reds.
- The practice area and nets will be closed until further notice.
Anybody who does not adhere to the guidelines that we have published will be subject to disciplinary procedures from the committee.
State of The Course
Click here to find out whether Wilton Golf Club is open today.
The site is updated daily following a morning inspection, and then later in the day if any circumstances change.